Thursday, February 14, 2008

SOME MOTHERS DO HAVE THEM



My family consist of Me, My wife, My son (Precious 7years) and My daughter (Praise 3years). Its fun to watch our kids grow and I am happy to share some internal communications between Mum and Child (Precious) on this page, of course Praise is the Messenger.




Scenario 1:


Precious sent a note to her Mum through Praise to come and inspect the kitchen after he has cleaned it.






Scenario 2:

On another ocassion. Praise and Precious wanted to go out and play with our neighbours kids. Here is the communication between Precious and her mum and Praise being the messenger.
PRECIOUS: Mummy I want me and Praise to go outside pls. Thanks Mum.
and the Mum replied: Not now.
PRECIOUS: Pls I beg you in the name of God you hear, Okay.

This is funny! and I'm going to keep this till he's of Age. So I can show him what stuff he is while growing up. Its valentine. I've got to go now. See ya.

No comments: