Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Funny Text Messages

Lets try something new today.
Here i have collections of emotional and funny text messages for your reading

8 yr old boy accused of rape.
In court, his lady lawyer holds his "rod" saying"your honor, see this, can he rape?
Boy whispers, "don't shake it, or we'll lose the case!"

Accidents do happen. i slip, i trip, i stumble, i fall & usually don't care at all. But now i don't know what to do because i slipped and fell in love with you.

Last night i wanted to send you a message but all i could write was: "noh ss!w !" it didn't make much sense until i read it upside down...

Happiness is like pissing in your pants: Everyone sees it, only you feels the warmth.
MAY YOU PEE IN YOUR PANTS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Last night i opened the stairs, climbed the door, said my pyjamas, put on my prayer, climed the light and put off the bed just because i was thinking of you!

Our friendship means so much to me that if we were the only people left on a sinking ship with only one life jacket... I'll...em... I'm... I'm going to miss you, hope you can swim?

When a newly married man was asked about his wife, he said my new city wife dresses to kill, but the only problem is that she cooks in the same manner."

Baby Monkey asks Mother why are we so Ugly? Mother Monkey replies, Thank God we are like this, U should see the person reading this text"

"When I look at u, I smile,When I look at u, I laugh,When I look at u, I wonder,
I wonder how we came to be, I wonder if its really real, I wonder if I am worthy of feeling so happy, But most of all, I wonder, When I look at you, If you are looking at me too?

"S_nrise B_tterfly Pict_re L_nch B_s stand Fig_re M_sic all are very boring witho_t yo_.I think i miss u,

No comments: